Do you need a PowerPoint-to-Silverlight converter technology for your product or software solution? Electric Rain is licensing its core PowerPoint to Silverlight & WPF XAML Converter Technology API & SDK that drives our own Convexion plug-in product for PowerPoint. Now you can include this same functionality in your products. This is the same technology that two divisions at Microsoft have licensed.
Below is a screen shot of the converter application, the sample converted Silverlight presentation to view in your browser, along with the original PowerPoint file. A trail version of the technology demo application is available upon request after pre-qualifying.
|PowerPoint Converter App Screen Shot
||Converted Silverlight Presentation (.xap) (3 mb)
Download the original PowerPoint PPTX file here - Ozzie 072607 FAM Final.pptx
Electric Rain PowerPoint-to-XAML Silverlight Converter Feature List:
- Convert PowerPoint 2007/10 presentations into XAML Slides and Shapes that works on Microsoft’s Windows Presentation Foundation 3.5 and Silverlight 3.5 & 4.0 clients.
- Convert Shapes into XAML equivalents for images, text, and drawings as PNG’s. Also supports videos to videos, and PowerPoint ink to WPF / Silverlight static ink. All other shape types can be converted to image equivalents.
- Support for PPTX or PPT file format conversions (must have PowerPoint 200/10 and .NET 3.5+ installed).
- Renders all effects to PNG while preserving very accurate layout information.
- Supports most common set of “wipe” animations for shapes, aka custom animations (i.e. scale, rotate, motion paths) of the priority animations.
- Renders a custom build animation within a slide (i.e. render a specific diagram animation within a slide in XAML).
- Ability to render text as PNG for best fidelity retention (next version will include a full vector text implementation).
- Remove/Re-add specific shapes/backgrounds from slides before final conversion.
- Export slides to loose XAML, Visual Studio solution file (SLN) for further editing or asset re-use in Microsoft Blend or other XAML editors / players, or as self-contained Silverlight XAP
/ WPF EXE files.
- XAML based slide player included with both WPF and Silverlight.
- “One-click” export all button that will convert all slides to XAML files (WPF or Silverlight).
- Ability to pick and choose specific slides for conversion through a visual interface sample app.
- Supports fade animations, visibility toggles, scale, move, rotate and motion path build animations.
- Supports fade slide transitions as default.
- Preview animations before exporting via the player code used within the sample app provided.
- Original PPTX overlay allows user to see how accurate the conversion is compared to a picture of the original slide.
- Render and retain layout animation transitions.
- Set target output resolutions of PNG's..
- Download this feature list here.
Licensing & Platforms Availability:
Electric Rain is actively licensing the PowerPoint to Silverlight & WPF XAML Converter Technology. Here is what is included::
- Written completely in C# code and is a 100% .NET 3.5 managed sample application / code.
- Licensing is available as compiled libraries or source code with API. Includes sample standalone converter application and previewer and UI, and exported XAML slide player..
Compiled Libraries & API: $3,500 One-time upfront licensing fee (no additional royalties)
Source Code & API:
Email for Quote
To purchase the Compiled Libraries, please email email@example.com. If you are interested to licensing the source code for use in your products / services, please complete this Technology Licensing Questionnaire and email it along with your questions to Mike Soucie firstname.lastname@example.org.